Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Spotlight on Dub 1

This is Walker.
Sarah and I each had to be the handler for one dog during the canine
obedience classes we enrolled our dogs in when they were about 6 months
old. I chose to handle Walker, because he was the less disciplined of the two. Sarah
graciously chose to handle a dog that almost outweighed her (Waylon
couldn't hurt a fly, unless it looked like Walker). We didn't have Winnie back then...
Because I was the handler for Walker, I say Walker is 'my dog' and Sarah says
Waylon is 'her dog' since she was his handler... Probably TMI just then, oh well...

Naturally, Walker is the #1 best (this has nothing to do with the fact
that I am writing this post and Sarah isn't, really it doesn't)...

I mean, he even looks like he is the best.

He even plays like he is the best

He even relaxes like he is the best.

Next time... here comes HAYNE (Spotlight on Dub 2)

1 comment:

Mister Ruff Machree said...

emuhl,
i doesnotknow how this works.
i am still laughing for the doppler effect on Winnie.
this site is the bestest your sister has ever seen. what fantastic films and fotos.
I WANT SARAH TO DO MY HOUND!